Question for Vets...

-
The Tattooist should have warned him and told him it was not going to go well...though im sure he probably did. Times are rough and money is tight, I don't blame him for doing the work for an idiot...sometimes you have to deal with morons to put food on the table.

Being a Vet, I find it very offensive. I have a huge problem with that because respect is earned not given because of a tattoo. Being young is one thing, being stupid is quite another subject.

if you have no problem with someone selling a tattoo like that then you should have no problem with someone buying it

I have a problem with most people that take and don't earn. Like intitlement programs. Do you own the shop ? Tell him hes going to earn them.

It's offensive, but then again, it's a free country and that's what we fight for. Think of how many rights we fight for are offensive towards us when in the hands of idiots. Example: idiots using their freedom of speech that young Patriots died defending against the very Patriots that have died for that freedom.

The only way some people could ever have respect and appreciation for the military is by serving. Sometimes, I think it should be mandatory for at least 2 years, but then I think of the garbage we'd get. It's a double edged sword.

I have a problem with most people that take and don't earn. Like intitlement programs. Do you own the shop ? Tell him hes going to earn them.

There's the big rub. It's the boss's kid. (23?).

I really want to thank you all for your support. I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with this. I don't even really want to talk to him at this point, but it's hard to avoid in a small shop like ours.

A good friend of mine put it this way...
"You and I fought so he could be free to do such a thing".

Hmmmm, the oxy/acetelyne kit is in the back......

Well If the conversation sorta dries up between you and him and he asks whats wrong. I'd let him know.

-
Back