QUESTIONS, regarding my collection of Parts Books, & Service Manuals.

-

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I really don't know the absolute proper forum to ask my questions, so please bear with me here, for a moment, if you will.

I am not turning this into a for sale, listing, but i would like to find out from members if they know of individuals, enthusiasts, companies, that would like to buy out my entire collection of Mopar dealership parts books, maintenance manuals, that i have collected for the past 40+ years.
So i am not going to list any pictures, or ask on prices.

Want to sell everything all at one time, for pick up at my house, here in Northern Commiefornia.
In the past i have had buyers from Connecticut, Michigan, Colorado, Arizona, all over Commiefornia, buy from me in person.

I have a collection of parts books, each year, from 1958, to 1978.
Maintenance manuals from 1954, to the later 1990's.
All years, and then the ones that are unique to a specific car.

I don't want to piece meal this collection out one, two, books at a time.
I would like to sell everything, all at one time, and be done with the collection.
I'm not getting any younger at age 71, and would like to see my stuff go to a good new home, while I'm still alive, on top of this planet Earth.
Knowing some of these parts books, are well into the hundreds of dollars, in this day and age.

Lets talk.
Send me a pm message, and i will get right back with you, in a regular e mail, or phone call, giving you my number, and e mail.
I DO NOT text, on a phone.

Thank's for reading all this.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Last edited:
Jim, I'm 5 years behind you at 66, so I understand completely where you're coming from on this. I'd imagine that all of those books stacked up together take up a good deal of room! That has to be a nice collection. Maybe someplace like Graveyard Cars, Mike Mancini or Tony D'Agostino would be interested in such a nice collection. I hope it goes to someone who will preserve and protect it for the piece of history that it is. There's one book you won't ever be able to get rid of though, and that's that book of knowledge in your head. There's a lot stored in there, and it shows with every part you put up for sale on here. I hope you have many years left to leave your mark on our hobby.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Try the AACA library at Hershey they might be interested, and it will be shared for years!

If none of the above list entities are interested, I bet Ulf @65dartcharger would be interested. However, he’s in Sweden so that would be a big problem

-
Back