questions

-

JDUB4620

Reaction score
First of i am new to the board and would like to thank everybody for the ideas and input on the posts and it is an honor to be here. I live in SE Iowa where i must admit there are alot of bad bad cars running around unfortunaly most of them sporting a bowtie.
I am starting out with a magnum crate engine block from the motor that was in my car when i bought it. if anybody has any reasons why one of the older blocks may be better please let me know. My game plan is to build a pretty radical 408 all forged and aluminum headed and i really like the idea of the supercharger or roots blower i guess what id really like to get some input on is what components have worked the best for you all. I have seen the supercharger posts and was curious to ask what the entire process was and not to be nosy but the cost. also will any 6-71 work in my motor with the right intake? what compression ratio, and i do know there is mixed feelings on it from what i have read but yes it will also have the bottle on it for track purpose only. sorry it is so long i would appreciat any help i could get i got so many questions and so few awnsers i guess part of bein a newbie but thank you for your time.

Welcome to FABO! Sorry I don't know any thing about blowers but some one here will help you out. I do know a blower would look realy cool sticking out of the hood. What kind of car are you building? Have any pics of it?

69 cuda and i will take some pics and get them up on here also i was doing some looking is there anyway to get an eaton m90 to work with a carbed setup.

-
Back