Quick Fuel Brawler carbs are they good?

-
I put a quick fuel HR650 on my truck and the fuel curve was surprisingly correct for that vehicle. Totally happy with it.

The Brawler carbs might not be QFT though all the parts looks the same. Maybe it has the Holley Billet metering blocks in it? That would be nice. It is also cheaper than the QFT HR series carbs I just saw on the Holley website. I would give it a shot.

Yesterday ordered this from ebay. 400 dollars + shipping 70. I dont know what 3 ring circus it takes to ship to finland, but I have ordered many times from us and its usually cheapest way to buy parts. It takes about 30 days to arrive here.

Someone asked what my combo is. I have listed it previously here:Dissapointing performance

30 DAYS !! HOLY COW !!
I'm fuming if it takes 3 days!

Yesterday ordered this from ebay. 400 dollars + shipping 70. I dont know what 3 ring circus it takes to ship to finland, but I have ordered many times from us and its usually cheapest way to buy parts. It takes about 30 days to arrive here.

Someone asked what my combo is. I have listed it previously here:Dissapointing performance

Now see to me a couple hundred bucks is outrageous.
We all know for a fact one of those fancy computerized carburetors is better in every way, but one has to look directly through the wallet of the beholder?
Me personally, I have 4 cheap junk crap Edelbrock 600cfm carbs- One I paid $10 for, one that came with the Duster, two that were given to me. Three on two working motors that run great. $800 for a carburetor - #1 don't have it.
To me it's all relevant- expense, necessity...
I would love to give experience on the carburetor but it seems is all I have for you is experience without it.
I will have to wonder if over how much time I would have had better performance better gas mileage Etc.
you have it...... Mr. takes a month of vacation to tour the world... :D And those fancy $$$$ snowmobiles....... You just chose to spend it in different places.. :D

I dont know what 3 ring circus it takes to ship to finland, but I have ordered many times from us and its usually cheapest way to buy parts. It takes about 30 days to arrive here.

30 DAYS DAMN...I recently shipped a cam,set of heads and other small parts to Norway got there in just over a WEEK!!..

30 DAYS DAMN...I recently shipped a cam,set of heads and other small parts to Norway got there in just over a WEEK!!..
Sometimes there is availlable faster shipping methods then it might arrive in 7-15 days. Im not in hurry so can wait the carb + driving season is ending soon so I have plenty of time.

-
Back