-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjc360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
Got a Quick Fuel super street series 680cfm vaccum secondary carburetor for sale, This carburetor has only been ran once for about 20 minutes.
It has blue metering blocks and a blue base plate instead of red.
This carburetor has changeable idle air bleeds and high speed bleeds, changeable idle feed restrictors and power valve channel restrictors.
It has notched secondary floats and secondary jet extensions. It has a 4 corner idle circuit as well. This carburetor comes with 68 main jets and 78 secondary jets, it comes with .070 idle air bleeds and .028 high speed bleeds and it comes with .031 idle feed restrictors and a 6.5hg power valve and .031 accelerator pump nozzles. I am not sure what size the power valve channel restrictors are. This carburetor brand new cost me 549.95, I'm asking 350.00 plus shipping, Will ship ups or usps, whichever. If interested pm me.

Got a Quick Fuel super street series 680cfm vaccum secondary carburetor for sale, This carburetor has only been ran once for about 20 minutes.
It has blue metering blocks and a blue base plate instead of red.
This carburetor has changeable idle air bleeds and high speed bleeds, changeable idle feed restrictors and power valve channel restrictors.
It has notched secondary floats and secondary jet extensions. It has a 4 corner idle circuit as well. This carburetor comes with 68 main jets and 78 secondary jets, it comes with .070 idle air bleeds and .028 high speed bleeds and it comes with .031 idle feed restrictors and a 6.5hg power valve and .031 accelerator pump nozzles. I am not sure what size the power valve channel restrictors are. This carburetor brand new cost me 549.95, I'm asking 350.00 plus shipping, Will ship ups or usps, whichever. If interested pm me.

what was it set up to run on? why take it off to sell? thanks fast fish 68

I bought a quick fuel super street series 680cfm vaccum secondary black diamond edition carburetor. And my buddy brought me his 74 half ton short bed 4x4 chevy truck that has a fairly warmed over 355 in it. He had an old holley on it that was leaking fuel everywhere and running like crap and it needed a lot of attention.
I talked him into buying a super street series quick fuel, He wanted one and told me that if I bought it he would pay me back with an insurance check that he would be getting soon. Well he never got the insurance check. His house burned down and he was getting huge insurance checks, so I was not worried about him being able to pay me back, because a month prior I watched him deposit a 15 thousand dollar check into his bank account. Well there was an issue with what he was claiming to have lost and the insurance company did not cut him the check that he was going to pay me back for. And I told him sorry dude, but the holidays are right around the corner and I am going to sell this carburetor. And he said ya i am sorry that worked out the way it did. And i never set the carburetor up to run on his 355, I just bolted it on and fired it up and set the floats and the idle mixture screws with the vaccum gauge. This carburetor has literally only been ran one time for about 20 minutes.
So i already have one, and i don't need another one. So here i am selling it so i can put some gifts under the Christmas tree for the kids.

I forgot to mention that this carburetor comes with a single inlet 3/8 hose with blue fittings, a value of 52.95 brand new. It also comes with a fuel pressure gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back