Quick heater box help

-

amzchad

Reaction score
Im pulling out the heater/ac unit in my dart and its unbolted from the fire wall and the hoses are off but it seems as if the box that goes up to the cowl wont come off.

how do i do this

Thanks

Chad

There is a rod located in the passenger side air box, open the door and you'll see it. It unthreads fron the botton of the box. The rod has a hook that goes up and hangs from the round air hole in the passenger area of the cowl. Just loosen the nut and then lift the box to unhook it and the hole assembly should come out if the wiring and cables are dissconnected.

There is a rod located in the passenger side air box, open the door and you'll see it. It unthreads fron the botton of the box. The rod has a hook that goes up and hangs from the round air hole in the passenger area of the cowl. Just loosen the nut and then lift the box to unhook it and the hole assembly should come out if the wiring and cables are dissconnected.

Yep.

Not to hijack this thread but does anyone out here know who makes replacement defroster hoses???? I need the Defroster hose for the drivers side.

-
Back