Quick mirror question

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I have a standard mirror on the driver's side of my '73 Duster. I have 2 holes in the passenger door of my car for another mirror. Did they come with 2 standard mirrors? I thought they only came with one mirror on the driver's side unless it was Sport mirrors or a chosen option?

i have a 73 dart and mine came with remote mirror on drivers side and non remote on pass so yes i think they did

Yeah, I was thinking standard was one too. My car has holes on both sides but only one mirror. The passenger side isn't a remote mirror, the holes aren't set up for it. But I don't have dual mirrors on my fender tag.

Could be the door was changed out? Or a lot of options come in a group. IE light group or somthing like that. Do you have a option code book?

Nope, the car is all original sheetmetal. All the paint and everything matches. Nope, I don't have an option code book.

I got one at home. I think it does 69,70,and71. If you want you can PM your fender tag to me and I will decode it when I get home. It is allways nice to know that info. It is up to you,let me know.

-
Back