Quick Performance

-

Jeff Seighman

aka jeffnmo
Reaction score
Hello everyone, have any of you dealt with Quick Performance, are they good to deal with? I'm looking to buy a new complete 8 3/4 center section and they came up in a search.
Thanks Jeff.

I bought a spool from them once. I didn't have any issues but I never ran the spool. I ended up switching to a Dana.

I know a shop that uses them exclusively for their autocross and roadrace full floater 9” units.
It’s a legit company as Strange or Moser. If the price is competitive go for it. That’s the ONLY reason I would go somewhere else.

Working on a full service transmission and driveline shop ,Jay and the guys are the only shop we use for diff parts and supplies.
tell them Lon in Des Moines sent you!

Hello everyone, have any of you dealt with Quick Performance, are they good to deal with? I'm looking to buy a new complete 8 3/4 center section and they came up in a search.
Thanks Jeff.

Hi Jeff,

I haven't dealt with Quick Performance but before you pull the trigger, call Dr. Diff.

Drivetrain :: Mopar 8 3/4"

The service and pricing I got from him was phenomenal when I bought a Sure Grip differential and a set of 3;55 gears for my 489 case.

Cheers!!

Thanks. They seem to have the best prices I've found, ordering my 3.91's now. I will have a Mancini 3.55 center section for sale soon!

-
Back