Quick question re Magnum Wagon

-

msaund69

Cold-Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Magnum wagon with abs issues and stuck in limp home. 3.5 six RWD only. It has a broken / damaged front tone ring. Can these be bought or replaced or do I have to replace the hub?

I have a 2007 Magnum wagon with abs issues and stuck in limp home. 3.5 six RWD only. It has a broken / damaged front tone ring. Can these be bought or replaced or do I have to replace the hub?
Yes, the tone rings can be purchased separately and replaced without replacing the hubs.

PO501 is the speed sensor code. One of your sensors in the front may be malfunctioning.

Yes, vehicle speed sensor, a scan tool would be essential here, to view live data with the vehicle running and driving, otherwise it's a throw parts at it deal till you luck into the cause.

Yes, vehicle speed sensor, a scan tool would be essential here, to view live data with the vehicle running and driving, otherwise it's a throw parts at it deal till you luck into the cause.
I have a Blue point Microscanner, will have to figure out how to use it while running though! I have replaced all 4 hubs/tone rings so far. When i reset all the codes it stays clear while running (parked) until i move 50 feet. Then instantly stuck in limp home and consistently throws:

U140C
U140B
P0501
P0700

and ABS codes
C102A
C1035
C1042
C121A
C2100

Did I mention I hate computers....?

-