quick question

-

'Bout Time!!

Reaction score
I've picked up a '74 360 recently. It was in a truck with a 4 speed. I am going to put it in my Duster, With a 727. I'm not sure what all I need to finish this. I'm just trying to get all the parts together before I jump into it. Thanks in advance!

You'll have to tell us about the power train that was in your Duster? Than what you want to acheive with the Duster with this new 360?

for starters - 360 car oil pan and pick up, and probably a 360 weighted torque converter or B&M flexplate - from there it depends, as was said, on what your present engine is.

Whoops, looks like i made a rookie mistake and left out important info. The car was a/6 with a904. Just looking to cruise.

Swap mounts, V8 trans, external balance B&M flexplate, headers or car manifolds, exhaust system, car oil pan (center sump), probably radiator, little bit of wiring.

Swap mounts, V8 trans, external balance B&M flexplate, headers or car manifolds, exhaust system, car oil pan (center sump), probably radiator, little bit of wiring.
and rear axle in about a week!

Well, I've got pretty much everything at this point. I just want sure what I needed between the transmission and engine. So it sounds like, an externally balanced flex plate, flywheel, and proper torque converter. Does that cover it all in that area? I've already changed the rear, K member, brakes, and I have the radiator ready.

you'll need that rear sump oil pan that was just listed in parts forsale.
I've picked up a '74 360 recently. It was in a truck with a 4 speed. I am going to put it in my Duster, With a 727. I'm not sure what all I need to finish this. I'm just trying to get all the parts together before I jump into it. Thanks in advance!

-
Back