Quick update on my situation

-
Maybe send a PM to scatpack340 or ask in the charity auction thread?

Good idea to bump this thread for members who didn't know memike.
I thought about going to the charity auction thread :read2: I did not want to disturb it with a question 6pk2 C :happy10:
It sure has been a while, I sure would like to hear how he is doing
Maybe our new member that is doing the fund raiser would up date us :read2:

John, I hope you don't mind:

Heavenly Father, many are here looking to you in prayer for this man and his family as they face an unsure future. We ask that you be with them, Father, in an uncertain time, that You lay Your hand upon them for comfort and guidance.

We ask that you be with the medical professionals to bring about a surity of mind in dealing with this issue. We ask that You bring them wisdom and knowledge so that this may be dealt with in a confident manner.

We ask wisdom for John, Father. We ask that you lift him up in spirit as well as health.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

John, I hope you don't mind:

Heavenly Father, many are here looking to you in prayer for this man and his family as they face an unsure future. We ask that you be with them, Father, in an uncertain time, that You lay Your hand upon them for comfort and guidance.

We ask that you be with the medical professionals to bring about a surity of mind in dealing with this issue. We ask that You bring them wisdom and knowledge so that this may be dealt with in a confident manner.

We ask wisdom for John, Father. We ask that you lift him up in spirit as well as health.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.
Amen

I haven't been on here for a while, so I thought I would let you guys know about my latest update. Saturday, while I was loading the car to go to UPS with the last of the auction stuff (finally), I felt very weak and all of a sudden fell in the driveway. CT scans and MRI's confirmed that I am losing muscle mass and in return losing strength. I am back in the wheelchair...who knows for how long this time. I hope it is not too long as being out of work for six weeks with the biopsy nearly bankrupted me. I am still drownding...

My family and I are praying for you John. May the power of the lord be with you and keep your faith high. Hang in there buddy, If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to send me a P.M.

As I set here with may two friends at my feet "dogs" I said a prayer for you and the doctors to give you some relief and get you back on your feet again John.
pm on it's way bud

Still hanging in there. Seems to be getting worse though. Numbness in my hands and feet are almot unbearable...thank you all for your thoughts.

First I've heard of this, John. Nice to meet you. I'm rob. I'm disabled myself due to several things. Sorry to hear of your dellima. Will add you to our prayer list. God bless.

-
Back