Quickest 1/8 mile leaf spring car

-

Furious65

C-body Guy
Reaction score
I know it's old news, and probably missed it here on the forum somewhere, but thought it just goes to show what proper setup can do even with a leaf spring setup... 4.24 at 181! That's mid/high 7's in the quarter! Plus, it's a Mopar A-body!

An article on the car before the record and before the turbos. Dominant Dodge: Jason Digby's 1969 Leaf Spring Dodge Dart Also, considering Lyle Barnett's history, it just makes it a little cooler story. Sorry, couldn't help myself! :D

Last edited:
I know it's old news, and probably missed it here on the forum somewhere, but thought it just goes to show what proper setup can do even with a leaf spring setup... 4.24 at 181! That's mid/high 7's in the quarter! Plus, it's a Mopar A-body!

An article on the car before the record and before the turbos. Dominant Dodge: Jason Digby's 1969 Leaf Spring Dodge Dart Also, considering Lyle Barnett's history, it just makes it a little cooler story. Sorry, couldn't help myself! :D

Awesome, goes straight every time! Thanks for sharing.

That thing goes straighter then most 10 second cars. Looks consistent enough to bracket race.lol

-
Back