R.a.h.

-

rah64dart

Reaction score
Filed our tax exempt status papers We are now accepting donations. We are a not for profit to promote the fight against ****** abuse. This is a problem of epidemic proportion people don't understand just what a problem this is. Did you know that in most states a hit of ****** is cheaper than a six pack of beer. This is not just a back ally bum drug as a lot of people think. The soccer mom checking out next to you at the store may have as big a problem as the guy stung out in the shooting gallery house. We are accepting donations for this organization at 2604 Delmar Ave. Granite city IL. 62040 No donation too small! We can change the world one life at a time. My wife and I lost our oldest son on October 9 2014 to this drug so we are now pouring our extra time into this fight. we want to do as much as we can from talking to the kids to try and help find resources for the addict. Much work to be done. Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you can please help out. find R.A.H. on Facebook and Twitter. P.S. any parts that you see for sale from us we are building a 1964 Dart race car to help awareness and draw attention the parts are takeoffs from the Dart that will not be needed for a race car. This sales will help to get the car built.

You are doing a great thing. I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through with the death of your son.

-
Back