Not open for further replies.

foxrt440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys
I am in need of a race block/engine or parts of
I curently run a R5 in the class im in but the powers to be are making me change it at the end of the year (not happy about it but ???)
so i will start looking now
Basicly it needs to be a 340 (R3 R2 R1 ect) must be no bigger than 340 +60 thou std stroke,heads well still a ?? but they must have std valve angle
As you can imagine we have a **** load of hp with the r5 so what ever we get will need to be all the best quality
Open to all options
Ie blocks only ,complete engines that will require changeing to suite any r3 parts as i guess we may end up building one
Let me know if you have anything

Thanks

Hi thanks to the 2 of you that have replied via pm and i will follow up your sugestions
But we are a long way from anywhere yet so any sugesstion are much appreciated
Cheers

Hi i did see your add
So tell me what is the bore size as is untouched ?
Did you find the 4 bolt mains ?
We curently have 596hp at the tyres @7500 rpm and are improving that at the moment with Joe Rhyne building our new R5
So you can imagine what we need from the motor we have to build and thats why i hadnt contacted you earlier (2 bolt block)
Is it a 340 mains block ?
We were thinking R3 is where we would end up
but tell me what are the differences between this one and a std block and then the R3
what machining is required on this one ?
Maybe send me your phone # and ill give you a call
Thanks
Michael

The X block came before the r blocks .The bore size is a rough bore 3.860 and the block is new .I have Program M splayed caps that I will through in. The can be set up for 4 bolt mains .This was ordered as a 2 bolt so you can decide on straight or splayed.If you look at the pic you can see the beefier main area.Any other ?? just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back