Race Car

-

creeds_247

creed_s247
Reaction score
This is Creed memike's son. I am looking for an a-body. Doesnt matter what kind of shape. I am wanting to build a dirt track show car. If anyone has one or knows where one is at please let me know.

Thanks Creed

You seen the light this week end didn't you son:-D:-D

Creed seen MoPar's dominate at a new dirt track this week end.:cheers:
I forgot you have a computer and a office at work know Creed.8)
We will have to go see Small Block and get you started on one of these

racecar1.jpg

Do like I am doing with my drag car and get a S/6 car and build you a race car from that. Your dad is right. chevy guys hate when a Mopar shows up. They know when that happens all they can do is fight for second place.

I'll have to go snap a picture of a car that is for sale locally. It's the twin sister to the one you posted mike....

Here ya go, already painted and ready...took a pic of the truck just because it was there.

cars 001.jpg

cars 002.jpg

I have a 71 Duster that I've been selling. Kind of far away from you in CA.

71Duster318-1.jpg

It's slated for the torture chamber in about a month.

Here is what he has know, He feel over backwards when he seen Mopar dominate a new dirt track about 25 miles away.:thumbrig:
He called me and said I should have came to see the mopar's there.
Some old guns ask Creed "Where is your dad at" Man I wish I would have gone =P~

This is a crazy fast car as he puts it :-Dand has put some big money men behind him with it,=D>=D> Folks are wanting to buy it around here , but it's not just the car:bball: the boy has the talent to get it around the track as you can see.
Its been in about 14 races this year.
Here is Creed in MY DRIVE WAY!!!:poke: But we all know what parents are for he he.:love7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_j1FdOJDEA

Hit the quote tab in the post that you are asking about, That way we know who you are talking to creeds_247 :-D

Pleased to meetcha son of Mike!!!!
Any of Mikes family is FABO family too!!

Welcome..

Do like I am doing with my drag car and get a S/6 car and build you a race car from that. Your dad is right. chevy guys hate when a Mopar shows up. They know when that happens all they can do is fight for second place.

Thank you Burntorange70 :-D They have 5 or 6 classes and Mopar took first in two classes and third in one.
There was a Dakota truck there that spanked them in pure stock :-D:-D

He's wanting $2200 firm but said he got a hundred deposit on it today and had to wait til the end of the week to see if the guy showed back up. He claims it has a 300hp 360 with a 727..looks like an 8 1/4 out back. It's sitting on a consignment lot and the guy there said the owner is definately firm on the $2200, to the point he turned down $2000 cash. I just found it funny that both your pic and this one had the same paint scheme.

Hey guys, I have been reading posts on here for a long time but just registerd, this is an awsome site. Anyway, I have a asphalt street stock for sale, would be no big deal to convert to dirt I dont think. I dont know if its anything like what you are looking for, but you can check it out on racingjunk, I dont know how to post a link, maybe someone can post a link to the add if they want to. The add is #1599846 there are more pictures on my "racespace" page. If anyone has any questions, send me a PM and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

This is Creed memike's son. I am looking for an a-body. Doesnt matter what kind of shape. I am wanting to build a dirt track show car. If anyone has one or knows where one is at please let me know.

Thanks Creed

I'm in fl. I have 72 duster that is complete body if your interested I'll take some pictures.

Yes that is it! You have to go to the upper right hand side of the page and click on the racespace thingy, thats where more pics are at. Thanks for the link!!

Welcome Dodgeracer43
I like the Richard Petty look you selected
As a roller what is your bottom dolor? I bet that is a fun driver =P~

Well it depends on what all a guy wants with it. Right now it is absolutly turn key, we raced it two weeks ago. But I would split it up anyway someone wanted.......

As a turn key what is your very very bottom dolor as it sets know, If you don't mind me asking, And what rear end is in it ?
Like I said :thumleft: I hope you don't mind me asking.

No, I dont mind at all!! I added a little more info to my add. It is a "A" body housing, Moser axles, 742 case with 4:88 richmond gears, old style clutch type sure grip. Bottom dollar? well money talks LOL, but I looked over the build cost (ouch) I have about 13500.00 in it, but thats radios, helment ect. I was suprised it added up so quick! I wont be able to get that out of it, so I will take a loss, Not that I NEED the money, just want to go a differant direction, thats all. It really belongs more in a museum. Its really to nice to race!!

-
Back