Racepak

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello.. Any body here using racepak gauge clusters ..? Do you like them? I would love to know what you think and some pics if them in mopars

I believe Chris aka superstocker on b body forms has a race pack on one of his, if you are on that forum hit him up if no one does on here.

Most I've talked to with them wouldn't do it again.

If you are going to be bracket racing I would say not really necessary but if you are trying to go class racing or max out your setup then a racepac can be and is very helpfull. They run 3 to 4k for a full setup. I would say for you just getting started dont worry about that yet, but it might be something your dad might want in one of his faster cars to maximize its potential.

If you are going to be bracket racing I would say not really necessary but if you are trying to go class racing or max out your setup then a racepac can be and is very helpfull. They run 3 to 4k for a full setup. I would say for you just getting started dont worry about that yet, but it might be something your dad might want in one of his faster cars to maximize its potential.

Yeah.. I wouldn't want the complete 4k setup with all the sensors .. Lol not really in my budget in that department .. I was just looking into the gauge pack as I like the look and was wondering if anyone had some feedback on it

The gauge setup is nice gives you that serious race car look.

A friend had that set up in his 68 Barracuda.... nice eye candy, but like he said..... too busy to even consider looking at it on a run. Heard this from another racer also. I've just started to "dabble" in the Racepak arena with the entry level "Sportsman" unit. I've got a lot to learn..... and a lot to add on!

-
Back