rackinnfrackinsassafrin&$^*^##+@

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Cyrus just got a trampoline/swing set for Easter from his mother's parents.

Guess who just spent the last four hours putting the damned thing together, after I had to go get it? Someone else buys the gift, I get the luxury of having to haul it home and build the damned thing.

Actually, I prefer to put it together, anyway. I watched Karli's grandfather and her stepfather attempt to put together a basketball set up for Karli's younger siblings on Christmas morning. It was like watching a Buster Keaton movie.

My wife (the lawyer) says that trampolines are the number one cause for lawsuits against homeowners. Don't let your sons friends use it or expect to get sued.

so wait - you got it for the price of some gas and got to put it together just like you prefer... soooooo - rackinnfrackin what? :poke: :twisted: rotten little f^&ker aren't I? LOL
Cyrus just got a trampoline/swing set for Easter from his mother's parents.

Guess who just spent the last four hours putting the damned thing together, after I had to go get it? Someone else buys the gift, I get the luxury of having to haul it home and build the damned thing.

Actually, I prefer to put it together, anyway. I watched Karli's grandfather and her stepfather attempt to put together a basketball set up for Karli's younger siblings on Christmas morning. It was like watching a Buster Keaton movie.

That or have a lawyer draw up a waiver the parents must sign or their kids are not allowed on it, and only when under parental supervision. And like bruceo2011 said, no net, no way, period.

Four hours...that's pretty good!!!

Years ago I bought a swing set for my kids and I think it took six hours!!! I may have had a few drinks though...

No one but Cyrus allowed on it. His cousin will be able to use it, too, when she's around, but they'll have to take turns. It's a pretty small trampoline and I can just see them hitting heads now. Netted. He's too small to be able to bounce over the sides.

And he damned sure won't be out there on it without me or his mother with him.

so wait - you got it for the price of some gas and got to put it together just like you prefer... soooooo - rackinnfrackin what? :poke: :twisted: rotten little f^&ker aren't I? LOL

Okay, Mike you got me. It would have been nice to have it dropped off, though, but every excuse was made not to, even though they both work five miles from where we live.

And I could have used a gopher. That's about all I'd let stepdad do. I damn sure wouldn't trust him with tools.

Better check with yor insurance company. My sister had one in her back yard for the kids, insurance seen it and said they were going to cancel her policy if she kept it

They can be fun, was on a large one when I was a kid, but are very dangerous

-
Back