RAD SUPPORTS

-

A/MP

Reaction score
1965 Dart and Barracuda have the same radiator supports?

I can then take the grille work from a '65 Barracuda and mount it to my '65 Dart and then mount the "65 Barracuda fenders and hood on my Dart?

To use the 65 Barracuda grille, fenders and hood on another early A body, you need to use EVERYTHING from the Barracuda - lower valence, hood latch, etc. The complete front clip from any early A can be swapped to any other early A as long it’s a complete front clip. Doug Dutra over at .org swapped a 65 Barracuda front clip to a 64 Dart hardtop and called it the Dacuda.

Last edited:
Valiant/Barracuda doors also swap?

Hardtop to hardtop Valiant to Dart is fine; Barracuda door skins are the same as hardtops but glass is different!, convertible door skins are the same as hardtops but glass and vent windows are different than hardtops, 2 dr sedan to 2 door sedans and mordoor to mordoor. Make sense?

Saw one of the fiberglass manufacturers and they make 64-65 Valiant and Barracuda doors. Looking for some quick weight loss for my Dart. Thought that I might go that route. Door glass not an issue with lexan replacements.

-
Back