Radial round up in Denton Tx

-
I have a few friends running there this weekend.

Todd Moyer
Chase Driskel
Justin Curry who did a big wheel stand and not sure and how bad the car is damaged.

I'm stuck wrkng this weekend or I would be there

awesome car, looks like its workin great , what kind of times is it laying down:D

Gary that's a great looking and running car, thanks for flying the Mopar banner in the 275 world! Hoping to join you asap.

What you think about 572-13 heads and nitrous? (We don't have strict rules here, never even have a full field)

awesome car, looks like its workin great , what kind of times is it laying down:D

Best is a 4.86 @ 146mph with a 1.14 sixty in the 1/8...We've learned a lot since that race last fall and expect easy 4.70's out of it now !!

The race from these pics are from last weekends .036 jet limit race where we qualified #2 out of 24 with a 4.92 @ 140mph and losing in the semis with a wheelstand...As usual we were the only MOPAR !!

Gary that's a great looking and running car, thanks for flying the Mopar banner in the 275 world! Hoping to join you asap.

What you think about 572-13 heads and nitrous? (We don't have strict rules here, never even have a full field)

I think there just as good as our B1 O's we use as some have made some serious HP with them !!

that thing is running good, nothing like showing everyone what a mopar can do , good luck and keep us posted:D

-
Back