Radiator Dilemma?????

-

chargerjoe68

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have been looking and looking for about 2 weeks and just wanted to get others opinions. I love this site and it is real helpful on a lot of topics. I have a 71 duster with maybe 350 hp 400 in it
I going to race and street both and want a good rad I have had champion and Griffey in the past and have no problems but I am really just trying to stay made in America and I do plan on stroking the motor over winter so maybe 3 core. Really want to stick to aluminum for weight and I like the look just don't want to spend $1000 on it
Here is what I have
22 inch core inlet drivers outlet pass
Let me know your thoughts or maybe you may have something your selling
Thanks

image.jpeg

Hey everyone I have been looking and looking for about 2 weeks and just wanted to get others opinions. I love this site and it is real helpful on a lot of topics. I have a 71 duster with maybe 350 hp 400 in it
I going to race and street both and want a good rad I have had champion and Griffey in the past and have no problems but I am really just trying to stay made in America and I do plan on stroking the motor over winter so maybe 3 core. Really want to stick to aluminum for weight and I like the look just don't want to spend $1000 on it
Here is what I have
22 inch core inlet drivers outlet pass
Let me know your thoughts or maybe you may have something your selling
Thanks

View attachment 1714954077

I'm interested to see what pops up on this thread. Planning on swapping a 440 into my Scamp and not sure what direction to go for a budget rad. I like the factory look of the brass rad best.

-
Back