Radiator distance above support 67 Barracuda

-

WhodatReggie

Reaction score
Could someone tell me what the stock distance is between the top of the radiator cap and the top of the radiator support on a 67 Barracuda?...The radiator does not appear to be stock. I have it mounted and the distance I have measured is 2 and 1/2 inches above the radiator support. Will it clear the hood?....the hood is away for body work.

It could be out of a b-body they are taller. Are there any numbers on the radiator to ID it.. it should be on the top tank.

Measured two of my 68's. Approximately 1.5" from top of radiator support to top of radiator cap.

Thanks for the measurement. I thought it looked a little high. Only have a 1/2 inch between the radiator bottom and the protective shield. The radiator I have, has no numbers like the typical mopar radiators, but looks the same. The radiator side to side matches support holes. The radiator measures 23 inches top of cap to radiator bottom.

That height is within 1/4" of mine. Took one more measurement for you; top of radiator cap to center of top mounting holes is approx 4.75"

-
Back