Radiator Shroud for 66 Dart V8

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, not much room between the radiator cap and the hood so if it's taller it probably won't fit. Did you contact FABO member 604 yet? He had that real nice new rebuilt 3 core early-a rad for sale.

Those aftermarket radiators are a toss up, you will probably have to fab up mounting brackets, and also have to make sure the hoses line up too. I would hat to buy a rad on eBay only to find it won't fit.....

Thanks Sedan for all your input...I am sooo confused....oh well

what the heck does that mean????........

When I clicked on the link, it stated had been removed. Might have been my iPhone"s fault as when I now click on it here at home, it comes up for an aluminum radiator for a 63-66 A Body. Maybe it will and maybe not. Anyone bought and tried it?

Ok. Thanks Dartman.....sorry to be a pita....I am just getting so confused and I don't have the knowledge to make a decision on this cooling issue...someone please solve it for me...lol......thanks all

Ok. Thanks Dartman.....sorry to be a pita....I am just getting so confused and I don't have the knowledge to make a decision on this cooling issue...someone please solve it for me...lol......thanks all

Buy the radiator from FABO member, username 604. He has a radiator that will work in your car and will cool just fine, he still has it, infact, he just lowered the price. You probably won't even need a shroud on his radiator.

Buy the radiator from FABO member, username 604. He has a radiator that will work in your car and will cool just fine, he still has it, infact, he just lowered the price. You probably won't even need a shroud on his radiator.

thanks for the advise Sedan....not trying to be a smart*** but the key word is "probably"???...I don't want to spend over $400 for "probably" I'll spend it for "absolutely" or " I guarantee"... see my point??? thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back