Radiator tanks

-

Owen 1974

Reaction score
I am looking for replacement tanks for a radiator for a 1974 dodge dart with air conditioning, power steering and automatic transmission. Does anyone know where I could purchase these items. Replacement of the radiator is not an option as I have already done this and the replacements available are not the same thickness and the fan shroud does not fit. Any help would be appreciated

I am looking for replacement tanks for a radiator for a 1974 dodge dart with air conditioning, power steering and automatic transmission. Does anyone know where I could purchase these items. Replacement of the radiator is not an option as I have already done this and the replacements available are not the same thickness and the fan shroud does not fit. Any help would be appreciated

You need to also know the part number on the top tank, the width of
the core, and is the original core 2 or 3 core as it makes a diffence. We may have something here, wiil check.

Ok Dodge33, here are the numbers I can find. The car is a small block 318 with a/c and automatic transmission. The number on top the tank is 3692915 there is also a number of 59538 on top of one of the straps that goes across the tank. The radiator is approx. 25.5 inches long and 2 5/8 wide. Any help in locating the tanks would be appreciated. I am not sure if it is 2 or 3 core, it is an original Chrysler radiator form 1974 my best guess would be 3 core since it has a/c and automatic. Thanks for yoru help

Post some pictures and someone here will see what the issue is.

Is your goal for a restoration and this why you want the particular radiator?
What is the shroud number and what do you mean it doesn't fit?

If you aren't restoring for exact part numbers, then why not just buy a replacement at your local parts store. I've bought 4 radiators that way and never had one the correct shroud wouldn't fit.

-
Back