-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rms492

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have this excellent (looks new) radio and faceplate used on 1970 Darts (it may have been used for other years too, not sure). This one has the simulated wood grain color.

Excellent condition, extremely hard to find, and uncut.

Shipping from Pasadena, CA
PayPal preferred
Asking 300.00 shipped.

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

Feel free to make a reasonable offer.
This is exactly what I need for my car but I am not willing to part ways with $300. I'm sure my offer to you would not be a reasonable offer in your eyes. At least I know there is one out there that appears to be a factory bezel. Thanks for sharing.

This is exactly what I need for my car but I am not willing to part ways with $300. I'm sure my offer to you would not be a reasonable offer in your eyes. At least I know there is one out there that appears to be a factory bezel. Thanks for sharing.

I paid 300 for it so clearly i got ripped off then

Man, I JUST saw a post on Facebook about this very thing. One of the guys says Loews sells a woodgrain cabinet liner that looks so much the same, you'd swear that's what Mopar used. I would go on their site and check it out.

Man, I JUST saw a post on Facebook about this very thing. One of the guys says Loews sells a woodgrain cabinet liner that looks so much the same, you'd swear that's what Mopar used. I would go on their site and check it out.

Wow id love to read that post but my Facebook searching skills are not the best.... could you copy/paste the link?

Wow id love to read that post but my Facebook searching skills are not the best.... could you copy/paste the link?

Sure see if this does it. It's not earth shattering. Just a comment from one of the guys that Lowes carries it. Pretty much verbatim what I said.

[/QUOTE]
I paid 300 for it so clearly i got ripped off then
Sorry RMS492 if I ruined your day. If you can get that kind of money for your bezel then I commend you. I've seen these bezels (although not often) on EBAY for much much less and were new or at least looked new. Just like yours does. It's a great looking piece.

Several years ago someone broke into my car while it was parked at a body shop and tried to steal my stereo. In doing so they busted my dash bezels all up. Glove box bezel included. If you have different thoughts on your price sometime keep me in mind. I might be interested. The only thing wrong with mine (I found a used one that was like new) is that the wood grain is slightly darker and does not match the speedometer bezel on my car exactly and I'd like to have a matching set.

Sorry RMS492 if I ruined your day. If you can get that kind of money for your bezel then I commend you. I've seen these bezels (although not often) on EBAY for much much less and were new or at least looked new. Just like yours does. It's a great looking piece.

Several years ago someone broke into my car while it was parked at a body shop and tried to steal my stereo. In doing so they busted my dash bezels all up. Glove box bezel included. If you have different thoughts on your price sometime keep me in mind. I might be interested. The only thing wrong with mine (I found a used one that was like new) is that the wood grain is slightly darker and does not match the speedometer bezel on my car exactly and I'd like to have a matching set.[/QUOTE]
One more comment about the wood grain at Lowes, you can find the wood grain stickers at Classic Industries too that fit over the top of an existing bezel. I have never personally used one but I've seen different options in their catalogs. They cost around $35-40 for an A Body car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back