Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Billy asked me to list his cool radio controlled 4 wheeler truck for sale. It's an Alan Posey custom built championship winning truggy that runs on nitro, comes with a ton of accessories including a starter cart, controller, several sets of extra tires / knobbies, and a bunch of new stuff sealed in factory baggies. Please see the pictures for specifics.

What I know is listed here and it isn't much, I'm sorry. Questions and particulars about the deal can be better addressed by Billy at [email protected] or give him a call here at 731-613-9192 (10-10 central time).

My only experience with the thing was watching him chase it across the yard once going about 80 mph ... it's powerful and VERY FAST! It climbed the ditch, easily cleared a Mustang passing on the two lane highway in front of the house, and landed safely on the other side in a single bound! Billy, 6'5 and about 270 lbs, wasn't far behind; it ran out of fuel or he would probably still be chasing it. "You shoulda seen the woman's face in the mustang! She was sure surprised when it flew over her car and landed in the neighbors yard" he told me. All I know is that I was LMAO watching this big a$$ guy chase a little teeny truck across 3 acres of yard -- wish I'd had a video camera.

View attachment 113629

View attachment 113630

View attachment 113631

RC truck / accessories are located in Greenfield, Tennessee at Zip Code 38230. Shipping all of it would probably be $25-$40 in the continental US.

Email Billy at [email protected] with your best offer. The only reason he wants to get rid of it is because it's a 50-mile drive for fuel, and he wants to use the funds to build up his HO Scale train layout over the winter.

i had a hard time selling the car i had on here it was an hpi evo fast little car i had no luck on here but i did on rcuniverse.com give it a shot

Thanks for the head's up! Additional exposure is never a bad thing. :-D

Just so you know, sometimes it takes a few posts / deals before people are inclined to work with you. Give your posts some time, get to know the great folks on this site a little better, and you may be surprised at your results.

This is amzchad I got a new account(ptdartfreak) look up. I had a add up for a good 6 months with the car. Rcuniverse is were it sold. Just trying to give ya a heads up. Times are tough right now.

Very nice setup by the way someone will be very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back