-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wvbuzzmaster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This may seem like a strange request but I am looking for the radio harness connector/pigtail off of a radio. Don’t need or want the radio, nor do I want to buy a radio just to hack the connector/wire off of it...

What I am doing is tying into the factory harness at the radio location to run a volt gauge and backlighting for it plus oil pressure gauge backlight which will be mounted in place of the factory radio. Since it’s a new harness I do not want to cut or alter it, I want to make a “plug and play” harness for my desired additions. Since the radio plug has both a 12 volt source only active when the ignition is ON and the gauge backlight circuit it makes itself quite appealing to my wants/needs.

If anyone can help me out by digging out a junk radio and cutting the connector/pigtail off it would be much appreciated.

Car is 1972 Duster but I am sure that connector is the same for a lot of mopars of the era.

Yes it is a T style for 1/4” spade terminals.

580C6D9D-4C3B-4720-8061-8A32D69147D2.jpeg

I may have a radio harness or in lieu of a harness, I have numerous correct terminals and correct color wire and could make up one if needed

Either of you two’s options will work perfect for my needs. I will reach out in PM to work out the details. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back