Radio wiring diagram

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the 2 wire connector that plugs into the radio is wired? It's a 75 dodge dart Is it a hot and ground or two hots hot and neutral? Etc I googled it and cant find it. Working on a project and need to know which one is the hot wire. Thanks!

Don't know 75 but in 67 there is a 12v in, a dash light in and 2 wires out to speaker, (single speaker AM radio) ground is thru chassis

Don't know 75 but in 67 there is a 12v in, a dash light in and 2 wires out to speaker, (single speaker AM radio) ground is thru chassis
Yea that sounds like mine it has a red going in and a orange going to the light and two black (with with green on it) going out the side. So both the in are hot! Here is my plan I gotta figure out how to ground it but I got a bluetooth board I'm gonna put in the radio I am gonna connect the hot to the original hot and ground it on the side somewhere take all the guts out and replace them with the bluetooth board. That way I can use all the original wiring and the radio will still looks stock.

20200508_152828.jpg

20200508_152822.jpg

20200508_152712.jpg

20200508_152644.jpg

20200508_152628.jpg

20200508_152524.jpg

Does your radio still work?

I don't know where but there is a way to take the output of the Bluetooth and input it into the amplifier cir of the stock radio. Best of both worlds

Just tie all your grounds to the case of the radio. If you leave the orange wire hooked to the light in the radio, it should still work. Many amplifiers won’t allow you to ground the speaker output however.

Does your radio still work?

I don't know where but there is a way to take the output of the Bluetooth and input it into the amplifier cir of the stock radio. Best of both worlds
It was a spare I bought so I can leave my factory original radio in original working condition.

-
Back