-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tals

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi enthusiasts. I'm new to your site and want to introduce myself. I've been an E body convertible owner for 12 years and an A body convertible owner for 8. I've been a restorer of all brands for 30 yrs.
A partner and I recently bought a parts lot from an estate sale. Radios, radio knobs, speakers, antennas, antenna bezels, switches, relays, and more. Truck loads of it. Most Mopar from the late 30's to late 80's. Way to much to list. Ask questions. It make take time to locate some of the stuff, so please be patient.
Here I'm listing A body radios. I will test them as I recieve requests. Price is based on performance when tested. Could go down.
Please verify your usage. My part fitment is to the best of my knowledge. I WAS WRONG ONCE BEFORE! (LOL)
Buyer pays shipping. Please inform me if you're out of the continental US for a shipping quote. Shipping is from 48098 (Troy, MI)
If you want pics, please send me an email address, or I can post them to the thread.

222 Radio, A-Body 65 Valiant, AM $ 100.00
231 Radio, A-Body 66 Dart, AM $ 100.00
237 Radio, A-Body 67 Dart, AM $ 75.00
233 Radio, A-Body 66 - 67 Dart (Charger) AM $ 85.00
2864513 Radio, A-Body 68 Dart, Bendix AM thumbwheel $ 135.00
2864527 Radio, A-Body 68 Barracuda AM thumbwheel $ 135.00 SOLD
2864527 Radio, A-Body 68 Barracuda AM thumbwheel, cut bkts $ 110.00
2884750 Radio, A-Body 70 Dart, Valiant, Bendix, Chrome buttons, AM $ 65.00

3501053 Radio, A-Body 71 Dart, Valiant, Motorola, recorder lead, AM $ 300.00
3501622 Radio, A-Body 73 Dart, Valiant, AM $ 100.00
3501623 Radio, A-Body 73 Dart, Valiant, AM/FM $ 150.00 SOLD
3501471 Radio, A-Body 76 Dart, Valiant, Duster, Scamp, AM $ 75.00

Wow that sounds like a lot of radios and parts. If I understand correctly, you test everything before they're sent out? I'm interested in a stock radio for my 70 Dart, according to your list, it is available with black or chrome knobs. I don't know which is correct for my car, so can you post a picture of both?

BTW welcome to the FABO site, and good luck on your new venture.

Mark

Would you have a clean radio trim plate for a '65 valiant? I have the radio, plate is missing.
rjg

Wow that sounds like a lot of radios and parts. If I understand correctly, you test everything before they're sent out? I'm interested in a stock radio for my 70 Dart, according to your list, it is available with black or chrome knobs. I don't know which is correct for my car, so can you post a picture of both?

BTW welcome to the FABO site, and good luck on your new venture.

Mark

The 2 radios with the same number have the same knobs, but the pushbuttons for tuning are 1 chrome, 1 black. I'll post some pics later.

turns out one of the radios has the wrong cover and thus the wrong part number. I believe the one with the chrome buttons is the 70 Dart. Can anyone verify that the support/ground stud for this application is on the back of the radio?
The other one with the black buttons has the support/ground stud on the passenger side by the antenna plug. I believe this to be a 73 B body. Hope this helps you, Mark.

Here is a pic of the 68 Barracuda t wheel AM. Buttons and wheel are nice and shiny. Buttons search nicely, but t wheel for tuning is sluggish. I'll see if I can fix that.
This the correct mount for this car?

Attachments

• DSC01977.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,799
Looking for a 70 duster rally dash radio. I know it is a thumbwheel and may be the same mount as a 68-69 barracuda but I think the driver side mounting tab goes up not to the side and the buttons are chrome with a black center. Should say Chrysler solid state.

Do you a 1967 Barracuda AM radio with the knobs? Looking to put a stock one back in my car. Thanks,

Hey Sparks!

Sorry I don't have your radio. What your looking for is a Bendix 7BVE aka Chrysler model # 236. Good luck.

gkmopar, your looking for the 70 Duster Ralley radio. Sorry, but I don't have one. If it helps, your looking for a 2864515 Bendix radio. In 70 Chrysler Corp used Bendix, Phillips, Motorola, and Delco radios.

Bighammer, Here is the radio you're looking for. It works well and is in real good condition cosmetically.

Attachments

• DSC01983.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,684
Tals, looks good. I will have to decide if I will be able to use it; the car had its dash molested by a previous owner. I'm hoping it will work, Ill let you know. Currently there is an aftermarket radio. I have even never seen what it is supposed to look like, I hope there is some sort of trim I can buy to go with the radio you are offering.

thanks again,

Mark

Any AM FM CB combos in your inventory? I'd like to find one for a '76 Ramcharger project I'm doing.

Thanks,

Joe

do you know if the 69 dart 340 swinger came with only the AM thumbwheel radio.. was it standard equipment or was it an option.....Thanks

Looking for an original 1968 Barracuda Formula-S antenna complete.
Car has original AM pushbutton radio.

Thanks,
Rick

This look like what you're after?

Attachments

• DSC02178.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,071
  • DSC02191.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,055
Here is a pic of the 68 Barracuda t wheel AM. Buttons and wheel are nice and shiny. Buttons search nicely, but t wheel for tuning is sluggish. I'll see if I can fix that.

The one you show isn't a 68 Barracuda radio. Mounting brackets are wrong.
Don't know if they can be changed over.

Here's a picture of a 68. Note the mounting brackets.
View attachment $_57.jpg

that is for a valiant 68 or 9

Bighammer, Here is the radio you're looking for. It works well and is in real good condition cosmetically.

I need the knobs for that radio. I have the radio. I just need the knobs. Have 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back