Radios, Gauges and Dash Bezels

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
My 69 Dart came standard with the thumbwheel radio and dash bezel to accommodate this type of radio that stretched all the way across the face of the dash. I want to keep the bezel that goes all the way across and across the glove box, but the only bezel I have been able to find that allows me to do this retains the bezel around a thumbwheel radio. The only dash bezel that I could find that does not outline around the radio hole does not go all the way across to match up with the glove box bezel. I was wondering if anyone could share some pictures of how their dashes are constructed with the bezel and using either extra gauges in the radio hole or an aftermarket radio. Ideally I would like to be able to mount a new radio in the same hole, but I would hate to have to cut up a new dash bezel. Any thoughts, ideas and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture of what the dash looks like now. The previous owner hacked up the bezel to fit an aftermarket radio.

Anyone got any pics they can share of how they constructed their radio bezel area incorporating the dash bezel and either after market radio or gauges?

-
Back