Radium bc- car cruise/show sept 17-19

-

dusterbd451

"cruise, race, live!"
Reaction score
Is anyone hittin' up the radium b.c. Car show next weekend?? Myself and a bunch of buddies are heading down from edmonton, ab..should be a good time. Just curious if anyone else in the surrounding will be there.

:hello2: I'll be there, rain or shine. Leaving from Calgary early that Friday. What are you going to be driving there? I'm going to be driving the one in the pic up there this year, so when you see us stop and say hey. Wonder how big it will be this year?

cool...we are driving up thursday morn from edmonton, so we will be there friday morn watching all the cars roll in to town. we are rain or shine also, so we'll be there. I am driving LUCI, my 73 duster, 451 BB, F8 / white top and stripes. ...same goes if you see her hangin around. My car club is called the Boulevard Bruisers and we have the logo in our lower center of the back windows....if anybit like last year, there will be 11-1200 cars., My name is Steve.

Hey Steve! I guess it's just the two of us getting out for one of the last cruises of the year. I'll be listening for that big block.

See ya there.

Joe

-
Back