Ralley Dash Info

-

eds70dart

Reaction score
Can someone help me here. I had taken my 70 Dart Swinger ralley dash bezel apart and had it sent away to have it re-chromed and repainted. The problem is when I took it apart I forgot to mark where the Brake light indicator lens and the high beam indicator lens go. They are the tiny holes on each side of the tachometer near the bottom of the bezel. Is the brake light on the left side or the right side as you look at them. I just got the car back and I'm doing the dash area first with no wiring hooked up yet.

Can someone help me here. I had taken my 70 Dart Swinger ralley dash bezel apart and had it sent away to have it re-chromed and repainted. The problem is when I took it apart I forgot to mark where the Brake light indicator lens and the high beam indicator lens go. They are the tiny holes on each side of the tachometer near the bottom of the bezel. Is the brake light on the left side or the right side as you look at them. I just got the car back and I'm doing the dash area first with no wiring hooked up yet.

hey were did u send it off to ive been thinking sending mine off,, if u dont mind can i ask how much it cost u thanks

I got mine done here in Canada at C.V. Vacuum Platers Inc. in B.C. Their web site is www.cvvacuumplaters.com. Now mine I had two or three spots that were chipped on the chrome area and they charge me a little extra to repair. But when I got it back it was like brand new, better than I expected. They polished the lenses also. I had the glove box piece also done. Total chroming, painting, polishing and replacement of woodgrain was $530.00. Of course I didn't include my repairs and courier cost. They took only six weeks to get done and that was 7 - 8 months ago. I was very happy with their work. Now I know there is a couple of places in the states that do that stuff, but can't remember what their names were. Hope it gives you an idea.......ED

-
Back