Ralley's painted black

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for the last couple of days. Thought of painting them black but leave the center silver and the chrome rings. Has any one done this? I do need to repaint them and was thinking they might look good black. What do oyu think, paint one and see how it looks first?

I like the steelies in black,but not the rallyes.

I also think the early centers would look better on your car.

John

If you have to paint them anyway, I say try one black. You might like it.

We're going black on my rallye's for my yellow car. I think it will look good with the other black-out treatment we are doing. Should have pic's next week.
Dave

Dart pics 003.jpg here is a pic of my black rally rims on 69 dart

Dart pics 003.jpg

Hey thanks, I know I have an idea of how they will look. And looking at other threads with wheel painted the same color as the care had me thinking of maybe a gold color. Thinking it might go good with the color of the car.

here is car with Ralleys , now has rear white stripe

Dart pics 001.jpg

Having them black may look nice. Maybe keep the "arches" silver, as well as the center and ring. I assume that you're thinking gloss black, not flat black?

My rallye's are painted a very light blue. It's kinda hard to see in the pic, but next to the silver you can really tell the difference.

IMG_0213.JPG

thanks Mulinax 95, i wanted something a little different than the argent silver.But i like them too. Comoxian those light blue rims look sweet!!. Today i put on a set of m/t drag street radials on a set of stock steel black rims i won't drive on the street with them for long just bought them for the track. I put them on with the chrome lug nuts look kinda cool.

I have to agree, 69340 they do look good on your car, And I kind of agree with the something different. Comoxian those look sweet on there. Very nice.

Thanks to all who has shown me the different combos so I can get a better idea of how they would look on my car.

I have black ones on my 73 dart. They are Hot Rod black...not gloss, and not flat. That way its calls your attention...but not too much.

Whatever you chose should be good. I think it would be interesting if the arches where left silver. ANYONE HAVE A PIC OF THAT?

Phil

-
Back