Rally Dash Parts

-

eds70dart

Reaction score
Has anyone have a spare or screwed up rally dash that I can get the electrical pieces off of it. I am looking for the circuit board that is attached with a couple of screws that is behind the speedometer assembly that is green in colour. Mine has one of the three pins missing on that circuit board and would like to replace it. I soldered the other pins on the second circuit board and they are OK and work. My rally dash is out of a 70 Dart Swinger. THANKS

Try soldering small nails where the pins were. Insert them from the back. You'll need a material solder will stick to. You can also try scavenging pins from another easily available dash cluster at the junk yard. I'm sure the pins are the same. Insert a nail in from the back that fits in the pin for extra strength and solder it all together.

Has anyone have a spare or screwed up rally dash that I can get the electrical pieces off of it. I am looking for the circuit board that is attached with a couple of screws that is behind the speedometer assembly that is green in colour. Mine has one of the three pins missing on that circuit board and would like to replace it. I soldered the other pins on the second circuit board and they are OK and work. My rally dash is out of a 70 Dart Swinger. THANKS
Probably too late but you could take it to an electronics repair shop in your area and I'm sure they'd repair it for you and test it out for a reasonable price.

-
Back