Rally Dash parts

-

Papaduster

Reaction score
Thanks to all those answering my Question. Since I’ve been posting I’ve found at least 4 websites that sell Repop Duster Rally Dash Bezels all claiming to be real metal chrome n not the Vacuumed Aluminum like back in the 70’s.
I also see on Mr Gs website he sells the Filister bezel screws in chrome n black, my Mopar parts book only shows you’ll need 8.
Now I need to buy or make the support metal strip that attaches across the top of the bezel. If anyone has one let me know or take a few pics with your tape measure n I’ll try to make one. I see in the attached pic there’s a crease n that’s probably to stiffen the support. Once I get one or make one then others might want one too. I guess I could make a few n add the needed Filister screws as a package
So let me know
Thanks Robert

4D5388B3-46D4-4797-8EB7-BBC71A156182.jpeg

I have a plate from a 68 Barracuda ralleye dash, I believe should be the same.
I can take some measurements of the holes for attaching screws if necessary.
Maybe someone else will chime in that can confirm?

I have a plate from a 68 Barracuda ralleye dash, I believe should be the same.
I can take some measurements of the holes for attaching screws if necessary.
Maybe someone else will chime in that can confirm?
That’d be great I think there’s a crease/ bend in then metal n I’ll have to duplicate it.
Or are you selling yours ?
Thanks

Ill look I might have an extra

Thanks to all those answering my Question. Since I’ve been posting I’ve found at least 4 websites that sell Repop Duster Rally Dash Bezels all claiming to be real metal chrome n not the Vacuumed Aluminum like back in the 70’s.
I also see on Mr Gs website he sells the Filister bezel screws in chrome n black, my Mopar parts book only shows you’ll need 8.
Now I need to buy or make the support metal strip that attaches across the top of the bezel. If anyone has one let me know or take a few pics with your tape measure n I’ll try to make one. I see in the attached pic there’s a crease n that’s probably to stiffen the support. Once I get one or make one then others might want one too. I guess I could make a few n add the needed Filister screws as a package
So let me know
Thanks Robert

View attachment 1715994631

Hey Papaduster,

The plate is the same through all years.

The thickness of the metal is critical though as it perfectly centers the bezel in the dash frame.

Save yourself a whole lot of misery and buy one from one of the members listed in your post.

Cheers!!

Hey Papaduster,

The plate is the same through all years.

The thickness of the metal is critical though as it perfectly centers the bezel in the dash frame.

Save yourself a whole lot of misery and buy one from one of the members listed in your post.

Cheers!!
Thanks that’s what I’m look for now.

Selling, I have a couple from parts cars over the years.
If you’re selling one let me know how much $$
I need to get the Dash together before Christmas
I’m 72 yr old n can’t keep putting thing off anymore LOL

I have a metal support plate here as well if measurements are needed.
Sorry, no go. I must have pitched it.
Wow n to think they’re some of us Mopar guys piecing together a metal dash then the bezel n gages. That’s my problem but I’ve ask who’s got this or that n I’m finally getting a complete set up

So let me know
Thanks Robert

View attachment 1715994631
Thanks to 68original I now have the top metal support plate for a 71Duster Rally Dash Bezel. I feel like these parts are gonna be like the Holy Grail of parts one day.
I got the part in the mail today. Soon I’ll have the correct chrome n black Filister head screws from Mr G’s n a new real metal chrome Rally bezel from PG Classic
And if you go on PG Classics website n sign up there’s a 15% off discount code is TkDGVG22 I paid $636 included shipping.
Happy Moparing

If you’re selling one let me know how much $$
I need to get the Dash together before Christmas
I’m 72 yr old n can’t keep putting thing off anymore LOL
I got the plate today in the mail. And the extra screws. Wow it fits nicely Now PG Classic has shipped my new bezel n Mr Gs is sending the correct chrome n black screws.
Thank you

-
Back