rally dash

-

gerry73dart

Reaction score
ok im new here and im also restoring my first mopar 1973 dart sport ive been told its a demon by the person who gave it to me long story.. ok my question is what year and from what other cars can i get a rally dash from? i really love the rally dash when i was a kid my dad had a 1971 duster 340 4spd and that car started my love for mopar muscle it did help that my dad had other mopars to a 1972 challenger and a 1970 charger.so i love them all.

Hope you didn't pay more when buying the car when the seller said it was a Demon. No Demon's existed in '73 ('72 was the last year), instead they were all called Dodge Dart Sports. Be prepared to a pay a lot of money for a rallye dash ($500+) since they're rare and the demand is high for them. Last year for the rallye dash was '71.

i got the car for free and i got 2 of them one is a parts car.i have down my homework and i know its a dart sport but the cars are buried in snow so i might bewrong on the year.what year rally dash's will work i might know were i can get one froma barracuda 67,68 will they work they very close to the same..............

The biggest difference is the hazzard light switch is located on the dash in 69 and below cars where the 70 up was on the column.There was also the cigarette lighter hole-my 71 duster has the lighter in the ashtray assembly,not on the dash like the earliers.

so the gauges them selves are the same but the bezel on the outside is different??????

the dash frame is different for a car that didn't come with a rallye dash. it can be put in to a car that didn't originally come with it, but the dash frame will have to be modifed to make it work. there is also the fact that the rallye gauges need a different wireing harness to accomidate the different gagues (tach, oil pressure ). it is a big undertaking to get to fit and get it setup to work. good luck with it.....

-
Back