Rally Wheel Center Cap Question

-

e50095

Reaction score
For large bolt pattern wheels, can anyone tell me if the center caps on rally wheels are interchangeable between 14 and 15 inch rims?

thanks...

Ken in Pa. :sign10:

That answered one of my questions.

Semi-related: Does the center cap fit after market Rallye wheels from Specialty or Wheel Vintiques?

they better.

Specialty Wheel (rep: Eric Davis) response to the above question:

"I couldn’t guarantee the fitment from the original equipment to the aftermarket."

That was his entire response.

Specialty Wheel (rep: Eric Davis) response to the above question:

"I couldn’t guarantee the fitment from the original equipment to the aftermarket."

That was his entire response.

wow, tells you how much he gives a damn about customer service and how much he knows about what they sell.

i woulda said ok , since you dont know or care, i will find another vendor that does.

i bet wheel vintiques would give you a better response .

wow, tells you how much he gives a damn about customer service and how much he knows about what they sell.

i woulda said ok , since you dont know or care, i will find another vendor that does.

i bet wheel vintiques would give you a better response .
Sending them an email to see...

Wheel Vintique's response:
"No, sorry only the caps & rings we sell will fit.

Stephanie "
Not the answer I wanted to hear but at least they provided one.

Stephanie "

Well, isn't that just great. Maybe that is why I picked up some new reproduction caps cheap. It never occured to me that they would be different. Too bad they are now buried in the parts crates or I would have to check the out and see if they fit or not.

Stephanie "

what? that is completely absurd. i just cant believe they would not fit. i would still try one, maybe they are just trying to sell you more parts. maybe its just the mounting holes are spaced differently.

somthing sounds funny here. I have 15X8 wheel vintiques rallies on my duster with four original wheel centers and they fit perfect, and so do original brushed trim rings.

somthing sounds funny here. I have 15X8 wheel vintiques rallies on my duster with four original wheel centers and they fit perfect, and so do original brushed trim rings.

thank you speaking on that, i just dont buy the fact that the trim rings wouldnt fit either. i have put lots of different makes of trim rings on a variety of different wheels. i have never owned a set of repopped rallye wheels but i just cant see there being any kind of substantial differences

I really don't know why they give answers like that , my god. As long as it is a ralley wheel center , factory of aftermarket , for that bolt pattern , it will fit. Just make sure you have the correct bolt pattern. Big bolt ( 4.5 ) or small bolt ( 4 ) , I have even crossed some other center caps to work on ralley wheels.

Frank
The Wheel Guy

I have seen some problems with trim rings , most of the time it is trying to use a steel wheel ring on a ralley or vise -verse.... It is all in the way the band is made , depending upon a stand or drop band.

Frank
The Wheel Guy

-
Back