-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Rally Wheels, 15x7, small bolt pattern. Looking for four of them, good condition. Prefer to have center caps and trim rings with them, but will consider anything that is road worthy.

You do realize that there were no 15" small bolt pattern rallies (let alone x7") from the factory, meaning whatever you find are reproduction...Meaning more than likely, much newer and/or more expensive(or just plain new and expensive)...
(Oh, and I can tell you who NOT to buy from on new...and unfortunately when you search MOPAR and WHEELS, said party is one of the first to come up)

You do realize that there were no 15" small bolt pattern rallies (let alone x7") from the factory, meaning whatever you find are reproduction...Meaning more than likely, much newer and/or more expensive(or just plain new and expensive)...
(Oh, and I can tell you who NOT to buy from on new...and unfortunately when you search MOPAR and WHEELS, said party is one of the first to come up)

I realize that, and I asked for what I wanted. Seemed logical to do that, since I want 15x7" rallyes with small bolt pattern.

The rallyes I found new are not any more expensive than fancy chrome wheels from the big manufacturers. ALso, I figured I'd rather put the cash in someones hands than the bank account of a large corporation.

If you COULD tell us who not to buy from, whats holding you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back