Rally wheels

-

Carlb87

Reaction score
Found a set of sbp rally wheels with an almost new set of 205/70r14 toyo eclipses on Craigslist. They are a little rough I'll have to repaint the steel. The rings are pretty good though. But I'm not sure on the center caps they have a rough texture(is that normal? First set of rallies I've owned) to them but don't look too bad. Got all 4 for $200 I think it was a good deal what do you guys think?

[ame="http://s212.photobucket.com/user/carlb87/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/2014-07-06_17.44.21.jpg.html"]2014-07-06_17.44.21.jpg Photo by carlb87 | Photobucket[/ame]

I picked up a set similar to those for the same price. I just commented on a post where a set was going for $900.00. The original add is gone I think.

I picked up a set similar to those for the same price. I just commented on a post where a set was going for $900.00. The original add is gone I think.

Well if that's the case then I guess we both got a heck of a deal. But seriously good to hear I didn't over pay. Yours need restored?

No need to restore as they were decent shape. Couple of the trim rings were not great, but for a couple hundered and the tires who could complain.

No need to restore as they were decent shape. Couple of the trim rings were not great, but for a couple hundered and the tires who could complain.

Oh nice. Ya as you can see mine are a little rough but like you said for the price with tire no complaints

-
Back