Rallye Dash Gauge Sizes?

-

GupsTateS

Reaction score
Does anyone know off hand what size aftermarker gauges will best fit the rallye dash bezel? If you know a model too that would be great! I'm looking to put a rallye bezel in my 68 Dart as I am redoing all the wiring this winter anyway.

Thanks

None that I am aware of. My 67 Barracuda had the Rallye dash and I believe one gauge was 4 1/2", one was 4", and center one was of course smaller. What did I do? I bought Autometer gauges that are 3 1/2" and then took some 22gauge sheetmetal and cut an appropriate sized circle out. Cut the correct inner diameter for my gauge, glued the new metal ring to the old bezel after painting it satin black, and then mounted my gauges. My gauges are white faced so the eye is drawn to them, and to be honest, the dash looks better than stock. Trust me, you will find no gauges to match the old bezel. I have looked and looked.

None that I am aware of. My 67 Barracuda had the Rallye dash and I believe one gauge was 4 1/2", one was 4", and center one was of course smaller. What did I do? I bought Autometer gauges that are 3 1/2" and then took some 22gauge sheetmetal and cut an appropriate sized circle out. Cut the correct inner diameter for my gauge, glued the new metal ring to the old bezel after painting it satin black, and then mounted my gauges. My gauges are white faced so the eye is drawn to them, and to be honest, the dash looks better than stock. Trust me, you will find no gauges to match the old bezel. I have looked and looked.
Got any pics?

I must have missed the reply. I'd love to see some pics too!

-
Back