Rallye Dash Speedo

-

SSSN8KE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 150mph Rallye Dash Speedo. Is there any for sale in good condition?

Thanks!

They show up for sale now and then. They're not plentiful, but not exactly scarce either.
Be aware there are at least three different versions, all of which can be made to work, but may not be exactly correct for your car. If you care about that.
The 1967 version has a screw on speedometer cable, and the numbers are splayed like a fan.
The 1968 version has a clip on speedometer cable, with the numbers still splayed.
1969 and up has the clip on cable, but the numbers are all upright around the dial.
I think most have trip odometers, but I seem to remember a few do not.
There may be other versions I haven't listed and of which I am not aware.
They show up on ebay often. I see two listed now, but neither could be ready to be used in a nice car. If you're really dead set on one, and can't find a nice example, consider buying a core and sending it to a place like Instrument Specialties for refurbishing.
Consider starting a wanted to buy thread. Be specific as to what you want.
Good luck!

They show up for sale now and then. They're not plentiful, but not exactly scarce either.
Be aware there are at least three different versions, all of which can be made to work, but may not be exactly correct for your car. If you care about that.
The 1967 version has a screw on speedometer cable, and the numbers are splayed like a fan.
The 1968 version has a clip on speedometer cable, with the numbers still splayed.
1969 and up has the clip on cable, but the numbers are all upright around the dial.
I think most have trip odometers, but I seem to remember a few do not.
There may be other versions I haven't listed and of which I am not aware.
They show up on ebay often. I see two listed now, but neither could be ready to be used in a nice car. If you're really dead set on one, and can't find a nice example, consider buying a core and sending it to a place like Instrument Specialties for refurbishing.
Consider starting a wanted to buy thread. Be specific as to what you want.
Good luck!

Thank you for that information. I’m looking for a Rallye dash Speedo for my 70 Duster 340. Somewhere along the way someone removed the 150 and put in a 120mph Speedo. I’ve got a line on one now.

-
Back