Rallye instrument cluster bezel and auto floor console

-

71DodgeDemon

Reaction score
I pulled the instrument cluster bezel from my 1971 Demon. Rallye. Was going to get it refurbished but it has radio cut up, etc.

Any recommendations on where I can get a clean core to refurbish? Or a solid used one? Also classic industries sells them, are they solid?

Also, for my auto floor console. Who refurbishes these? Chrome/ plastic/ wood grain, etc. Same deal classic industries sells these. Any good experiences?

CI has no good bezels. I wanted to exchange the one i bought but they told me all of the stock they had was just as bad as the one they sent me.

I bought a rallye dash bezel from a company in Canada called PG classics, Pricey but a good piece also I have two structurally good factory bezels that need restoration PM me if your interested.
Good luck!!!

I should probably add the two bezels I have are NOT 71 rallye bezels they are both 67/68 Barracuda bezels one is a thumb wheel radio and the other is the round knob style both non A/C

Pm if interested.

IMG_9848.jpg

Detroit Muscle has nice wood grain decals for dash and console. Cheaper price, cheaper shipping, and better quality than others. I used both on my 69 and turned out nice.

-
Back