-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a pair of either Chrome or Flat or Semi Gloss Black Duster Rallye Mirrors. I am NOT looking for the el cheapo mirrors that are listed on E-Bay and sometimes listed here on FABO in the for sale section. I need a pair of original or NOS only. I can afford up to $200.00 for a set. Please P.M. me if you got a pair for sale. Thank You, Tom

PG Classic has then new repopped... same as originals... but you will not get them for $200. and if you actually find a set of NOS ones that cheap ask the guy if he has 2 sets and then call me.

I know, I was hoping someone may have had an extra pair lying around. Funds are tight with Christmas and winter heating bills. I may just have to wait until spring.:angry7:

u dont want the PEP boys ones being sold as nos???

If you look at the original posting I clearly stated that I do not want anything but original style rallye mirrors. No Biggie, I'll just wait and order them NOS from PG in the spring or get them out here if still available.

I have a set of original chrome mirrors that I can sell you for less than your MAX amount. YOu can PM me if you are interested. Thanks! 8)

I have a couple sets but I am not sure if they are correct. Do you have a picture?

I have a couple sets but I am not sure if they are correct. Do you have a picture?

Looking for a set that look like these either Chrome or Primer or Black. Prefer Chrome.

Rallye.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back