northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,
We have a set of (4) Mopar 14" small bolt pattern Rallye wheels which include the trim rings and the 72 style center caps, These wheels have fairly new Avenger GT 215/70/R14 tires all mounted on them. We are changing to large bolt pattern and need to unload these. They are a nice set of tires and wheels complete and ready to bolt on and drive. I would like to do a local pickup as I think freight would be costly, but I will ship if you pay the freight. We are looking to get $400.00 for the complete setup. I can send you photos if you are interested. Thanks
Oh, I am near Boston. Thanks

Hi All,
We have a set of (4) Mopar 14" small bolt pattern Rallye wheels which include the trim rings and the 72 style center caps, These wheels have fairly new Avenger GT 215/70/R14 tires all mounted on them. We are changing to large bolt pattern and need to unload these. They are a nice set of tires and wheels complete and ready to bolt on and drive. I would like to do a local pickup as I think freight would be costly, but I will ship if you pay the freight. We are looking to get $400.00 for the complete setup. I can send you photos if you are interested. Thanks
Sounds like a great deal. Make sure to fix your post to include location(Requirement for Listing stuff for sale). Pictures would also help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back