-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340sport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Ram head hood ornament for my son's truck. He just got his first vehicle at 16 and took it to the inspection station and someone broke off the hood ornament while there. What do you have??

How the hell does one accidentally "break off a hood ornament" ?

They don't. People suck and will break other's peoples stuff all the time. Those ram ornaments are also known to plenty to fetch good ebay money, and so crackheads and losers steal them mercilessly. I'd invest in a dash-cam along with the replacement.

Notice that the one linked is missing the base, with the stretched out retaining spring it certainly looks like a Ram’s head that was stolen, ripped from a hood like mentioned in the post above.
Don’t support those thieves habits.

I have a very nice one send me a pm if your interested

We removed them from the trucks one the lot because they always disappeared after hours ! When the truck sold we would reinstall it so the buyers neighborhood rats had something to steal ! Lol

Sorry Phreakish, I was figuring somebody in the inspection station broke the ornament, that really sucks.
I wholeheartedly agree with My68barracuda, def do not want to support some random thief selling his "midnight auto parts".
Maybe find a reputable seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back