Ram Man Rotors?

-

CUDA69

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience dealing with the Ram Man (theramman.com)? He now carries OEM style A body rotors and I am considering a pair.

Does anybody have any experience dealing with the Ram Man (theramman.com)? He now carries OEM style A body rotors and I am considering a pair.

I have never bought anything from him but I spoke to him on the phone and he seemed like a real genuine guy. My buddy has bought some stuff from him with zero issues. Why not just buy some from the local parts store there all made in china .

I am considering buying a set of the unicast rotors that fit the Kelsey Hayes calipers from him. I want to change to the 4.5 bolt pattern.
There really Mustang rotors that are machined for a Mopar inner bearing and race. You might save a little money having a local machinist cut the new rotors for you, or you might not. Depends on the labor rates in your area. Also in his video, he stated they were cast in the USA.
Longgone has an excellent thread on this very topic.

I am considering buying a set of the unicast rotors that fit the Kelsey Hayes calipers from him. I want to change to the 4.5 bolt pattern.
There really Mustang rotors that are machined for a Mopar inner bearing and race. You might save a little money having a local machinist cut the new rotors for you, or you might not. Depends on the labor rates in your area. Also in his video, he stated they were cast in the USA.
Longgone has an excellent thread on this very topic.

Here is the thread.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=20544&highlight=mustang

I bought some stuff from him at the Nats last year, and had a few Q's and he answered every one of them. Man knows his Mopar brakes!!! Geof

I see rotors are available without the hub. Has anyone tried mounting a new rotor on an old hub? Ehrinburg says it would then need to be trued up by a machine shop, maybe not, the run out would be easy to check after mounting.

I see rotors are available without the hub. Has anyone tried mounting a new rotor on an old hub? Ehrinburg says it would then need to be trued up by a machine shop, maybe not, the run out would be easy to check after mounting.

Yes, that is the way it is done and why they sell totors only. I have never heard of having to true one up.

Look at this thread because this member rebuilds them all the time.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=218827

I just picked up these rotors with hub yesterday at Mopars in the Park MN from Wayne. He didn't have the grease seals so he gave me the Part number 14137 and I can't find them anywhere. If you guys know where I can get them that would be great. They are larger than the stock KH seals. I'm changing over to 4.5" on front.

-
Back