Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I need the front left and right floor pans and the left and right sections below the seats. I could use the floor cross member on the inside of the car too. If someone is some what local I need a pair of bucket seats too. I think a Omni, Horizon, 024 or a 2.2 Charger uses the same floor pans and buckets. I don't suppose anyone sells new floor pans for it?

Howdy I have a complete 84 rampage that I was getting ready to part out. If you can't find any thing near you keep me in mind, as I am located in Southern Idaho. I will be heading to Vegas in April for mopars at the strip if that helps any. bob

Nope, no new sheet metal for these. But I do believe that any charger (any model) floor will be the same as the rampage for the sections that you need. Could always put in flat steel too!

Anyway, good luck finding a donor car or someone that's willing to cut them out and send them to you. I lucked out and the rampage is rust free....

Well I found out how hard a donor car can be to find. I made templates out of cardboard and my neighbor is going to fab them for me out of sheet metal. Thanks for the replies.

Well I found out how hard a donor car can be to find. I made templates out of cardboard and my neighbor is going to fab them for me out of sheet metal. Thanks for the replies.
Wow;I didnt realize they are rare,If the flat ones dont work out I have a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back