Ran across a nice aftermarket console bucket combo.

-

MattP

Reaction score
This isn't factory appearing in any way. But, I may swap the car from the current bench at some point and I ran across this combination as a possible solution and wanted to share.

consoletxt.png

From these guys. http://www.classictruckconsoles.com/
The console gives the ability to have cupholders, add a few gauges, plus paint to match the rest of the interior. It could be modded to fit an aftermarket floor shifter and possibly the factory options as well.

Paired with these seats.

55570240.jpg

www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/70240/10002/-1?parentProductId=755323

I think it makes for a fresh interior with nice supportive seats and a useful console.

I don't normally like aftermarket consoles, but that is by far the best looking and most functional one I've ever seen.

Those seats, however (smacking myself for not keeping my mouth shut), I can do without.

Well it's nice in that you can change it to fit your tastes, to bad they don't have more pics I couldn't find pricing on it either.

Well it's nice in that you can change it to fit your tastes, to bad they don't have more pics I couldn't find pricing on it either.

If you click on the product bubble at the top of the page it shows all the different styles and options with their prices.

I personally like it. It's a single console that can be indefinitely customized to the users taste and for someone who doesn't have the skill set to build something like this it's a simple solution. I think it looks great with the factory seats in the display pic and gives it a hint of modern that still looks hotrod.

That's beyond awesome. Looks damn good and fairly reasonably priced! Definitely more modern looking.

-
Back