Random Parts and Mopar Stuff FOR SALE!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have up for sale a various assortment of mopar stuff and some non-mopar stuff for sale. Make offers on what you want!
>The oil pan is slightly beat up but should be able to beat out the dent, number #933.
>RH water pump is number 3898388. SOLD
>LH Water pump 2780987
>Dana 60 Single Track (no spider gears) E-11 3432436L3
>Cowl Panels are for a 72 B Body
>Light and brackets
>Side Marker Light
>Mopar Air Intake Cleaner (Dealer Part)SOLD
>Passenger Side Fender off a '73 dart sport (some rust near where it bolts in at top and at the bottom, see pics.
>Front Grill '73 dart sport (great shape, the mounting tabs are broke at the bottom.
>Random Books etc
>Brand New Hemi Hat (still has tag)
>Snap On Racing Beanie
>DIe Cast Cars.
Look at pictures for the rest of the parts.
7ff54304.jpg

439f1101.jpg

7ebc3a35.jpg

6012c91a.jpg

bc7ae949.jpg

e7790fda.jpg

ddf1e17b.jpg

93f2b76d.jpg

0d2fe549.jpg

fceaf0e2.jpg

f242396c.jpg

2e434343.jpg

218242fa.jpg

9000a84f.jpg

f4334f9e.jpg

*********FIRST 6 People to Buy An Item Gets one can of the Safety Clean Parts Cleaner as an added bonus!!!!
b0c13273.jpg

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Does the Smokey Yunick book cover small block Mopars? If so how much shipped to Illinois zip 62009? What engines does the HotRod book cover?

Thanks, Tracy

The smokey yunick book is a general overall tips and secrets for power. The hotrod book mostly covers the small block chevy but both books can apply to any powerplant. Pretty interesting. Still interested?

Well the Smokey Yunick book sounds ok but if the other is about Chevy's I don't really need it. A buddy of mine might like it though. How much for them (individually so I can tell him how much the HotRod book it) shipped to Illinois zip 62009?

Well the Smokey Yunick book sounds ok but if the other is about Chevy's I don't really need it. A buddy of mine might like it though. How much for them (individually so I can tell him how much the HotRod book it) shipped to Illinois zip 62009?

I would take 20 a piece shipped and everything if that sounds good, they were right at 20 a piece brand new and they are in good shape. let me know. If you want to buy both and i can ship in one package i would take 30 for the 2.

I would take 20 a piece shipped and everything if that sounds good, they were right at 20 a piece brand new and they are in good shape. let me know. If you want to buy both and i can ship in one package i would take 30 for the 2.

Ok. I'll think on it and talk to my buddy to see if he wants the one.

Also I forgot about these, they are the vinyl that goes over gauges to make them white face. I didnt use these.
f1149134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back