Random pictures thread

-
I wonder if it wouldn't have been easier to have the neighbor unload it with a front end loader in the first place ?

:poke:
No it wouldn't have because he would have to drag it off because nothing would have supported the opposite end he would lift on. This way was worth it because I didn't leave a single mark on the trailer.

I have had that trailer a really long time and trailers are expensive

Sometimes in life, it's better to not be an ape :lol:

No it wouldn't have because he would have to drag it off. This way was worth it because I didn't leave a single mark on the trailer.

Sometimes in life, it's better to not be an ape :lol:
Oh pishposh

A strap through the front wheel wells and a strap through the rear wheel wells

Bucket above the car, lift it up and pull the trailer out from under it

Lower her down gently and yet all set

Me smart ape

monkey-bleh.gif

Refresh, winter dry air (heat dries the air) so remember to add moisture to our indoor air this winter.
Name this picture Refresh :thankyou:

Have a good drama free evening everyone :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1594824098438.jpg

Oh pishposh

A strap through the front wheel wells and a strap through the rear wheel wells

Bucket above the car, lift it up and pull the trailer out from under it

Lower her down gently and yet all set

Me smart ape

View attachment 1715830966
No, his bucket loader isn't that big to do that but I see what you mean, but no.

Just admit it, you have been out beerenginerred by a girl :lol:

No, his bucket loader isn't that big to do that but I see what you mean, but no.

Just admit it, you have been out beerenginerred by a girl :lol:
Nonsense

The car now sits higher then it did on the trailer, and we got the OP on record that he can use the bucket loader to run it up to remove what it is on now

Therefor reason dictates the bucket loader would have been big enough to lift it directly from the trailer

Admit it, you've been outengineered by a foreigner

Nonsense

The car now sits higher then it did on the trailer, and we got the OP on record that he can use the bucket loader to run it up to remove what it is on now

Therefor reason dictates the bucket loader would have been big enough to lift it directly from the trailer

Admit it, you've been outengineered by a foreigner
Of course it sits higher than it did on the trailer, how else would you clear the trailer fenders.

taking applications for ride-a-longs? put a splotch of yellow on the doors and a checkerboard stripe and be a quick rabbit taxi service.

-
Back