Random pictures thread

-
Screenshot_20220824-151243_eBay.jpg

Video was put together very well and showing lots of nice cars and city streets, It is always interesting to see different places. Thanks for sharing, Joe

Is that a real 904? Hard to believe someone would drive one to a drive-in!

Yes, this was a real one, because it was a drive-in combined with a little car event, because the movie was 'Remember LeMans', a doc about the making of the McQueen film.

One of the - surviving - stunt-drivers (Erich Glavitza) did the introduction.

ALLES-AUTO-Erich-Glavitza-James-Bond-Dreharbeiten-2.jpg

teaser_vollgas.jpg

...he drove Diana Rigg's Cougar also:

erich-glavitza-diana-rigg-on-her-majestys-secret-service.jpg

reminds me of a cartoon from PHR? passenger says to driver: off hand, Lenny, I'd say testin' that new can thru th' neighborhood at 7:30 on a Sunday mornin' was not one of our better ideas. It's been great knownin 'ya, ol' pal! GEES. am I glad I got a 'piece o' th' rock!!" driver replies: I, Leonard Putz, being of sound mind and... in the background you see the towns folk comin' at them with in a gang with lighting bolts, stars above them. jest makes me think of a buddy and myself...but it was Thanksgiving.

They should have an elevated video screen so people can watch their own lazy asses not putting carts in the stall. Big pet peeve since one dented my truck many years ago.

I’m no hero, but I am a man that’ll put a rogue cart in the stall to save other people’s car.

-
Back